- Paper Submission E-mail
- Paper Submission Information
- All the paper should be in MS Word file and an identical PDF file according to the following instructions. We would like to ask you that before you register and submit the manuscript, please check your paper one more time to confirm that;
- General paper page is 6 pages. Also it should need to be minimum 6 pages. The paper lesser than 6 pages cannot be accepted and there will be extra charge for the paper which exceeds 6 pages (50 USD/per page). All of authors can choose the Oral presentation or Poster presentation before the conference date.
- Paper Format Download
Submission E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Paper Submission Due Date July 06, 2020 Paper Format Download Submission Form Download
- ICMEA 2020 adheres to strict review process. Several technical reviewers take charge of reviewing the submitted manuscripts on paper contents and English usage for high quality publication and meet the global standard.
Key Engineering Materials
(ISSN : 1662-9795)
- "Key Engineering Materials" is a peer-reviewed periodical which covers entire range of basic and
applied aspects of the synthesis and research, modelling, processing and application of advanced
“Key Engineering Materials” is one of the largest periodicals in its field.
"Key Engineering Materials" specializes in rapid publication of thematically complete volumes from international conference proceedings and complete special topic volumes. We do not publish stand alone papers by individual authors.
Authors retain the right to publish an extended and significantly updated version in another periodical.
- Abstracted/Indexed in :
- SCOPUS www.scopus.com.
- EI Compendex www.ei.org/.
- SCImago Journal & Country Rank(SJR) www.scimagojr.com.
- Inspec (IET, Institution of Engineering Technology) www.theiet.org.
- Chemical Abstracts Sercive (CAS) www.cas.org.
- Google Scholar scholar.google.com.
- GeoRef www.americangeosciences.org/georef.etc...
- ISSN print 1013-9826 | cd 1662-9809 | web 1662-9795
EI Compendex Source List : Updated January 01, 2020
SCOPUS Source List : Updated February, 2019
- Additional Information:
- Please ask for additional information: email@example.com
- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
- Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.